Saturday, February 18, 2006

Affiliate Programs

Man it sure is cold up here today. It was about -50 F with the windchill when I went out this morning. My van started like a top even though it was parked outside without any heat!

I covered the pros and cons of joining Affiliate Programs in a previous issue of The Great Ideazine, so this week I thought that I would cover starting your own Affiliate Program. The article got a little too long, so I turned it into a two part series on starting your own Affiliate Program. Joining an Affiliate Program is a neat way to make money from your users. But just as you can join someone else’s Affiliate Program, so you can set up your own program and invite webmasters to sign up.

The full article can be found at : Affiliate Program Part 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home