Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Secrets of Winning Traffic through Search Engines

In this article we will discuss how search engines work and how to use them to your advantage.

It doesn't matter how great your web site, if no one sees it,you're not going to make a penny. You can spend days producing the perfect design, weeks tweaking the copy, and months writing the code and uploading the pages, but if no one knows where you are, how are they going to know they should buy from you?

When I first started selling on the Web, the first major problem I ran into was bringing customers to my door. I put banner ads on other sites, organized reciprocal links and joined Web rings. Those methods all worked to some extent, but what really did it for me, what turned my business from a small earner into a major money-grabber, was figuring out how to use search engines.

For the rest of the article, please go to The Great Ideazine

Posted to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home