Friday, January 02, 2009

$7 Script Upgrade

I spent a lot of time working on the $7 script to allow me to use it without customizing every page for every site. Now I only need to fill in the blanks in the config program, put my sales copy on the salespage and oto page and I'm good to go. My name, my company name, my support desk or email address (didn't work in the original), the product name and price, the oto name and price, and the commission are now propagated automatically to every page that needs the info. A big time saver for me. I changed only the config file and text pages, not the script itself, so I think I'm safe if I decide to sell the upgrade. What do you think? Let me know what you think by contacting me at: The Great Ideazine.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home