Friday, July 06, 2007

The $7 Script

I just love the $7 Script from Jonathon Leger! I particularly love the Early Bird version of the script. Unfortunately, I am not as careful as I should be when I set up a site with the script. This frequently leads to missing email addresses, product names, copyright notices and so on. To prevent this, I end up going over each site three and four times checking and rechecking, and sometimes I still miss a piece of data.

I decided that there had to be a better way. They don't call me Mr Idea for nothing! So I developed some code to solve the problem.

Now all you need to do is write your sales letter and on time offer (there are programs to help you do this) and then run the configuration script. The script coaches you to fill in the blanks for the data for your site. Once you have all the blanks filled in, the script populates ALL of the pages for the site with the correct information.

Now once I have a site up, I know that I don't have to check and recheck to be sure that I got all of the data up there.

If you are interested in more information about the script or my enhancements, check it out HERE.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home