Sunday, May 21, 2006

Marketing Disney Style

I have spent many years watching Disney grow and thrive. I have even taken courses from Disney to help me to understand why and how they market their empire. Once I had a good understanding of Marketing Disney Style, I undertook to create a plan that would work for my, or for that matter, any small business. Much of what Disney does is to market their brand is beyond the resources of the average entrepreneur, but the rest can be extremely valuable.

I tried to condense Disney’s Marketing Magic into 1,000 words and quickly realized it was not possible for me to do it. I now believe that I need to write a multi-page article to deliver the full goods on “Marketing Disney Style.” Maybe I’ll turn it into an eBook if there is a market.

The complete article can be found at The Great Ideazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home