Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Firesale ends July 14th 2007

"Computer Problems Sucking Me Dry… But You Benefit BIG TIME!"
"Attention All Internet Marketers and Entrepreneurs! Save over 75% With My First (And Last) “Gotta Get A New Email Server” Supersale!"

Get Over $27,400 worth of Resell Rights and Private Label Resale Rights To
63 Amazing Brand New Products For One Incredibly Low Price!

Dear Friend,

I need your help…Bloodsucking computer geeks told me a couple of days ago that my email server won't make it to next week and that I need a new "email server" priced at over $4,178.86 to keep up with my growing business.

After seeing how much trouble the old email server has been, I had to figure out how to get a new, more powerful one as soon as possible.

That’s why you’re reading this… because you get a firesale price on a bundle of my most popular Internet marketing training titles and scripts.
That’s right. And I Mean FIRESALE!

I’m not going out of business, or worse.

I just decided that a new email server was a smart thing to get, that way my customers and clients will have less trouble because my email will go out when I send it every week *8>)

And all jokes aside, it needs to be done quickly!

So as I was brainstorming, I thought about turning a potential negative, into a positive.

You see, this way of paying “the geek squad” helps a few lucky people like you…
“Get Your Internet Marketing Business Churning Out The Cash With This Unbelievable Offer...”

I’m offering over $27,400 worth of Resell Rights and Private Label Resale Rights To
63 Amazing Brand New Products For bargain basement price of $27!

Check out my Firesale at http://ideamerchant.com/firesale/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home