1. Ebooks are cheap to produce and don’t take long to set up. If, on the other hand, writing isn’t your forte, you can use rebrandable ebooks that have been produced by others. Just use your favourite search engine and do a web search for “rebrandable ebooks”. You will get a lot of hits and have many to choose from.
2. The way to distribute these ebooks to visitors to your website, as I mentioned earlier, is to give them as a free gift for subscribing to your newsletter. If your ebook contains material that people will want to share with their friends and family, they will pass it along to them… they will pass it along to others…and you will make money.
3. Ebooks are capable of reaching a large audience. The only limiting factor is the enthusiasm or the participants. Therefore, it is absolutely vital that your ebook contain something that people will want to share like timely information or humour. Remember that people like to know something that the rest of the world wants to know. They will willingly pass along something that makes them look like they are in-the-know.
4. Ebooks are a way to sell products other than the one you originally targeted. For example; if you are selling garden products,li your customers could also be interesting in ebooks about lawns, trees landscaping, etc.
5. Ebooks are effective in building your reputation. It is an implied recommendation if you give a quality ebook and readers willing pass on to others.
Read the entire article at TheGreatIdeazine.com